jeudi 18 août 2016

Similar notebook/similar specs

I placed an order through Origin PCs last night, but this morning, after doing a little more research, I haven't seen a lot of positive reviews about them or their products. So, I canceled it. I've listed the specs below for the notebook I ordered, and I was hoping someone can give me some advice about another notebook through a different manufacturer with similar specs. I'm in the process of rebuilding my desktop PC, and I've been using an old Alienware R17 in the meantime but it's a little too big for me to carry around when I travel. So, I'd like to have something with a 15" screen, or smaller, but I don't think I'll find anything smaller with these specs. I should have come here before placing my order, but at least I was able to catch it quickly. I would really appreciate any input. I'm willing to change the specs some depending on what's available, but I want this CPU & GPU. Here are the specs:

Laptop Platform: EON15-X 10 Series
Laptop Exterior: Shredder Blue Current
Special Offers: Everything You Need for Work and Play Promo 10-Series The ORIGIN Difference: ORIGIN PC EON15-X - The Best Gaming Experience Guaranteed
Display Type: EON15-X QFHD 3840 x 2160 15.6" G-SYNC Matte Display
Keyboard and Touchpad: Customizable Backlit Keyboard w/ Three Lighting Zones and Multiple Color options and Multi-gesture Touchpad
Graphic Cards: Single NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB [VR Ready]
Processors: Intel Core i7 6700K Quad-Core 4.0GHz (4.2GHz TurboBoost)
Memory: 16GB ORIGIN PC Approved DDR4 2400MHz (2 X 8GB)
Operating System: MS Windows 10 Home
m.2 SSD Option: m.2 SSD OS Drive
m.2 SSD Drive: 256GB Samsung 950 Pro PCIe NVMe m.2
m.2 SSD Drive Two: None
Hard Drive: 500GB Samsung 850 Evo Series
Audio: Integrated High-Definition Audio powered by Sound Blaster Xfi MB5 w/ external 7.1 support
Onboard LAN: Killer E2400
Networking: Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260
SuperSpeed USB 3.0: SuperSpeed USB 3.0
SuperSpeed+ USB 3.1 Type-C: USB 3.1 Type-C
Media Card Reader: Media Card Reader
Finger Print Reader: Integrated Biometric Area Fingerprint Reader
Integrated Camera: Built-in 2.0M FHD Video Camera
Warranty: Lifetime 24/7 U.S. Based Support and Lifetime Free Labor. 1 Year Part Replacement & 45 Day Shipping Warranty ORIGIN Recovery: ORIGIN Recovery USB3.0 Flash Drive No Dead Pixel Guarantee: 45 Day No Dead Pixel Guarantee Free Free ORIGIN PC T-shirt: ORIGIN PC T-Shirt Web Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer/*Edge

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Similar notebook/similar specs

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire