lundi 15 août 2016

Problem with Samsung Recovery on Win 10

Hello, this is my first time posting here, I decided to create and account and open a thread after hours of searching for a solution to my problem without success.

Here's the thing, I upgraded my samsung laptop (model np670z5e) to Windows 10 a few weeks ago, and two days ago windows installed an update that screwed up something with the AMD driver, and everytime I started the pc I got a message saying something like "your software configurations have been changed, please restart you computer to apply the changes". Naturally that annoyed me to death, so I used Windows Recovery to go back to a point when that update had not been installed yet. That's when everything went to hell.

Suddenly the system became very slow and buggy, my Steam games stopped starting, everytime I tried to open any app or program it started up an "installing" screen and a lot of minor bugs appeared. So I went on to do a factory reset with Samsung Recovery. The problem is, when I hit the F4 button on boot, Samsung Recovery loads with a blue background and a box saying "please wait..." it keeps loading for a while, then I get a black screen and Windows 10 boots normally. I tried to reverse the Windows Recovery but it didn't work, I can't roll back to Windows 8 because for some reason the "Windows.old" folder is missing the WINDOWS folder. I installed Partition Wizard and the SAMSUNG_REC2 is still there, everything looks normal, the F4 link is working and the program sees the factory image, but it seems to crash before starting.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Problem with Samsung Recovery on Win 10

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire