lundi 15 août 2016

Create bootable factory inage option in srs6

Hello,

I did lot of mess but trying correct if possible.. Below is the history to understnad the situation.

I have np530u4c laptop which actually came from windows 7. I did clean installation of windows10 unknowingly that i ll lose srs option.

I have tried to recoever followd the steps to create the partition(deleted sith clean installation of win10) through srs admin tool(not created in my laptop but was downloaded from other posts). I sucessfully did all the steps except the last one which creates the factory image..

I m not able to create the factory image as i can not see the option in recovery software. I m not using the latest recovery sw but using the srs6 whcih has the backup option..

Please help

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Create bootable factory inage option in srs6

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire