jeudi 4 août 2016

Need outdoor laptop with matte screen 15.6"+ ips i5+

I'm desesperatly looking for a laptop to be used outdoor. It will be used for work only and minor photoshopping.
No gaming laptop. I would prefer no dedicated GPU at all because it makes the laptops heavier and thicker.

Features needed, in order of importance:
- MATTE SCREEN. Other finishes types are horrible under sunlight.
- IPS panel for increased sunlight optimization
- 15.6" or 17.1"
- Reliable manufacturer. Preferences : Asus, Dell, MSI, Toshiba
- Light color. Light grey would be perfect. Dark colors gets hotter under sunlight.
- Budget $1500
- SSD is a bonus, but i can easily replace it myself

I'm in Canada

So far, the closest to my requirements is the Asus ZenBook series... But it's only available in 14" or smaller size [​IMG] Everything else is perfect : IPS + matte + i7 + ssd + perfect color + thin size... If they would make it in 15.6" version, that would be perfect for me.
Unfortunately, the only 15.6" laptops from asus with my requirements seems to be the Republic Of Gamers series, with an unneeded dedicated GPU that makes the laptop bigger and heavier

I am also very picky about the manufacturer, i have seen statistics that shows higher failture rate for most laptops from manufacturers like Acer, HP, Lenovo, etc...

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Need outdoor laptop with matte screen 15.6"+ ips i5+

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire