I want a Zenbook to use outdoor, i need IPS screen and MATTE finish, no glossy screen (not even glossy screen with "anti-glare" layer). The problem is that Asus doesn't make 15.6" zenbooks with ips+matte, it is only available in smaller models.
So i am thinking about buying the Zenbook 15.6" UX306UA-VB72 and replacing the screen myself. I have done this before with different laptops.
My question : where can i find a IPS MATTE screen that will fit on the UX306UA-VB72 and how can i be sure that it will fit ? I would be buying this laptop ONLY to replace the screen, so i must be 100% sure i can find a replacement ips+matte screen before buying it.
And no, i don't want to put a cheap anti-glare layer over the screen, i want to replace the whole screen with a real matte finish.
thanks !
Changing screen on Zenbook 15.6" UX306UA-VB72
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire