Hi everyone! I used my modified M17x R3 with 680m 2 years. About five month ago i've updated Win from 7 sp1 to win 10 and installed latest nVidia drivers (with modified inf file). All works fine until this week. After 2-3 hours of watching video on youtube i put laptop into sleep mode, in couple of hours a returned to my laptop and try to wake it up, but can't. After switching it off and on, the laptop starts to beep 8 times. I tried to reset CMOS, holding the fn button, etc..., nothing helps. I have been read this topic *** Windows 10 + NVIDIA WHQL Drivers are Killing Alienware and Clevo LCD Panels *** . It could be the cause of 8 beeps? Can i somehow pass POST by connecting external display via HDMI of DP?
M17x R3, 120Hz display, 680m - 8 beeps of death...
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire