Sierra Wireless MC7455 if you got the money. Cheaper, the MC7355 is a universal card. (much) Cheaper is the MC7700/MC7710 but you need to check the LTE bands supported against the ones in your area as either the 7710 or the 7700 will be better, depending upon your circumstance. I have a MC7700 that I use in North America, but I think the 7710 is generally more suited towards European use. But do your own research. If you have the money and are buying right now, the 7355 is a good more universal choice, and the 7455 is the grand-daddy of them all supporting LTE-CA.
One issue I ran into is that I needed Windows 7 to actually be able to access the settings on the card, and then switch it into the modes I wanted. Password is usually "A182", BTW. So if you're not a hardware guy, this might not be a task for you.
Dell Latitude E5520 - which WWAN card to get?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire