samedi 6 août 2016

Administrator Permissions

Hey guys,

So the other day I decided to remove a few programs from my computer using Revouninstaller. I deleted the registry entries as well as the left over folders and files Revouninstaller found.

When I went to delete everything that had been placed in the recycle bin I got a pop up for 1 or more files that needed administrator permission to be deleted.

I had the option of continue (with the administrator symbol), skip and cancel.

Being curious about what program had the particular files I chose cancel so I could see what was left over afterward in the recycle bin.

Once I hit cancel it still emptied the entire recycle bin.

At first I thought maybe hitting cancel restored the files that needed the admin permissions to be deleted but that doesn't make since. I would of figured it would of canceled the whole deletion process.

My question is this:

If it needed me to give it adminstator permissions to delete those files why did it delete them anyway when I hit cancel?

Just trying to get some clearification on this topic. Also I am the administrator on my PC and I only have one profile on my OS which is Windows 7 64-Bit.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Administrator Permissions

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire