jeudi 11 août 2016

WTB Dell/Alienware M17x R4 680m "X" bracket with under card Heat Sprd.

I have Alienware M17x R4. Have bought a 680m MSI MXM card. I need the proper X bracket for this model. I am looking for the X bracket with the heat spreader on the bottom side of the card where the X bracket goes in.

I have seen prices range from too high to too low (also depending on which country buying from). I am in the US. Would prefer a stateside offer but would entertain overseas offer of course depending on shipping and terms.

I do not know if the 680m I was shipped works or not, since I need the X bracket that is the proper model for my Alienware M17x R4 in order to find out. The card is brand new from a company on Amazon with a 3 year warranty through Square Trade via Amazon. The current x bracket doesn't fit my model of Dell/Alienware M17x R4.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



WTB Dell/Alienware M17x R4 680m "X" bracket with under card Heat Sprd.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire