Hello. I'm looking for not very expensive laptop that will be okay for all everyday tasks, will have good battery life (because I want to use it during classes), and will be okay for gaming too. It doesn't have to be perfect, I'm not looking for flawlessly working at ultra settings in newest games. If it could run, for example, Witcher 3 at lowest settings I would be overjoyed.
I found three laptops that piqued my interest, but I'm not sure if they're good, since I don't know much about technical aspects of computers. If there are better ones in similar price range I'd like to hear about them.
- LENOVO G50-80 80E5038CPB
- HP 250 G4 P5U08EA
- HP 15-AC153NW
1) What is your budget?
I have no idea how prices differ in other countries, so I don't know if it will be helpful, but my budget is about $500. I'd be able to one of three laptops I've mentioned earlier, so maybe that would be a better indicator of my budget.
2) What size notebook would you prefer?
d. Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen
3) Where will you buying this notebook? You can select the flag of your country as an indicator.
I live in Poland, so I will be looking in shops online and offline available there.
4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
Nope. I'll trust anything.
5) Would you consider laptops that are refurbished/redistributed?
Yes.
6) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Browsing Internet, writing stuff at university during classes, gaming. I mostly play older games though.
7) Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places, leaving it on your desk or both?
Both.
8) Will you be playing games on your notebook? If so, please state which games or types of games?
Yes. I'd like to play games like Dragon Age Inquisition and Witcher 3 the most.
9) How many hours of battery life do you need?
4-5 is my minimum I think.
10) Would you prefer to see the notebooks you're considering before purchasing it or buying a notebook on-line without seeing it is OK?
If I trust the site where I buy it I don't need to see it.
11) What OS do you prefer? Windows (Windows 7 / 8), Mac OS, Linux, etc.
Windows 10, definitely.
Screen Specifics
12) From the choices below, what screen resolution(s) would you prefer?
I'm used to working on 1366x768 and I'd prefer it.
13) Do you want a glossy/reflective screen or a matte/non-glossy screen?
I'm used to work with glossy screens. Their reflectiveness annoys me sometimes though. I'm not sure if matte wouldn't be better for me.
Build Quality and Design
14) Are the notebook's looks and stylishness important to you?
Not at all.
15) When are you buying this laptop?
In about a month.
16) How long do you want this laptop to last?
Well... as long as possible. Two or three years would be the best, I think.
Notebook Components
17) How much hard drive space do you need? Do you want a SSD drive?
1TB. I don't know much about difference between drives and SSD drive.
18) Do you need an optical drive? If yes, a DVD Burner, Blu-ray Reader or Blu-Ray Burner?
I'd prefer to have it, but to be honest I don't know which is better. I mostly use DVDs though.
Thank you in advance. If something is not clear enough, please ask.
University student looking for a laptop for both classes and gaming.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire