samedi 6 août 2016

Trying to find a laptop for computer engineering and gaming.

Hello,

So I am looking for a laptop for when I start school in the fall studying computer engineering but also can turn around an be a fairly decent gaming laptop. I have looked at a few workstations but they are typically more expensive. I do have a few requirements.

Requirements
x3 USB
VGA Port (prefered)
1Gb/s Ethernet Port
16 GB RAM

What is your budget?
<$2000, preferably around $1500

What country will you be buying this in?
United States

What size notebook do you prefer?
Mainstream (15 - 16-inch screen)
Desktop Replacement (17-inch + screen) maybe

What brands do you like or dislike?
Like: Asus, MSI, Saber
Would you consider a refurbished laptop?
No

What are the primary tasks you need this notebook for?
Web Surfing, Office and Productivity Software, Listening to Music, Computer Programming, Movie Streaming and Viewing, Output Video to TV or Large Monitor, 3D CAD Design, Casual Gaming, Graphic Intense 3D Gaming

This would be mainly a college laptop, I need it to be able to run CAD programs so I will need a fairly strong CPU and GPU. Probably 2.6 GHz or higher, Geforce GTX 960 at the lowest, would consider a Quadro/Firepro

Trying for a 6 lb or under, would consider any up to 7 lbs

What games will you be playing?
League of Legends, No Man's Sky, Starcraft 2, Battleborn, Overwatch

Where will you be using this laptop?
Will be used different places

How many hours of battery life do you need?
2-6

Will you be buying online or in store?
online or in store

Which OS do you prefer?
Windows 8 or Windows 7

List the screen resolutions that interest you:
Max Resolution (1920 x 1080)

Do you prefer a glossy or matte screen?
Glossy or Matte is fine

Is the laptops design important to you?
No

How long do you want this laptop to last?
5 years

How much storage capacity do you need?
1 TB+

Are you interested in SSD for storage?
Perfered

Do you want a built-in optical drive, what type?
CD/DVD

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Trying to find a laptop for computer engineering and gaming.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire