jeudi 4 août 2016

Steam Problems after Windows 10 Anniversary Update

Steam problems after Windows 10 Anniversary Update.

Numerous problems reported similar to these:

Dr_Injection 4 points 10 hours ago*
"Having the exact same issue. It seems to be affecting any game I tried to download after the Win10 anniversary update. Changing the DL server had no effect (the filed DLed fine the error occurs when you try 1st launch of game).

Edit: So Civ V and XCOM EW didn't work but Shadowrun Dragonfall did. I suspect it is because SR doesn't actually use Steam DRM."

Aurelleah[S] 3 points 10 hours ago
"._. after DLing update for me too"

Neuroshell_ 1 point 2 hours ago
"Yep, same thing, downloaded anniversary update and now I am unable to play Hitman Absolution"

10thstep 5 points 8 hours ago
"I've been getting the exact same issue this evening. When I started it pulled up the menu to select DirectX9, 10/11, or in Touch mode. As soon as I'd select one it would act like I clicked the desktop shortcut before opening up the same DirectX menu again. Now, it is just the 'servers are too busy' message.

Tonight was the first time that I tried to load the game up after updating to Windows 10 last week, so I think the issues may be related to that. Based on other forum posts I have tried deleting Steam and reinstalling, deleting Civ and reinstalling, uninstalling video drivers, reinstalling directx, running as admin, playing in offline mode, and running in compatibility mode(7 and 8). So far none of them has worked... Have you found any other suggestions, or do you think that the servers are actually having issues?"

loalz 13 points 8 hours ago*
"Same issue as OP. Love this game, really hoping this is addressed soon.

Edit: this headline from a week ago seems less tinfoil-y - "Tim Sweeney: Microsoft is trying to kill Steam with Windows 10""

Civilization 5. It says "preparing to install 1%" then says "The Steam Servers Are Too Busy To Handle Your Request. Error Code (2)" (I already have the data files, it's already downloaded/installed". I've reinstalled game/steam multiple times, verified game cache, googled it and cant find a fix ;~;[Error]
http://ift.tt/2aTprBU

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Steam Problems after Windows 10 Anniversary Update

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire