mardi 16 août 2016

Questions about the Geforce GTX965M Ti (Q1 2016 Tweak)

My budget at the moment is only allowing me to buy a gaming laptop (from MSI) with the Geforce GTX965M Ti at max.
(Ti stands for revised/tweaked edition, the new 965M is ~20% better than old 965M in benchmarks. You can look for it)

My question is as follows:
Being only 20-25% behind the 970M, is this GPU still worth it to buy in a laptop and play games with for few years? I cannot afford the 970M and I'm not really interested in running the newest upcoming games at high/max settings. The heaviest game I'll probably be playing is GTA V. How long will it take this GPU to be entirely as obsolete as my Intel HD3000 at the moment? :p

Let me guys know. Thanks!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Questions about the Geforce GTX965M Ti (Q1 2016 Tweak)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire