vendredi 5 août 2016

Question about the Core performance with the Black Stealth vs Blade 14

Hello,

I'm sure a fair amount of you have gotten your hands on the Core by now and have been using it with both the Stealth and the new Blade 14. How much of a difference is it between the two CPU's? I can see through Firestrike benchmarks that performance varies from not so much to multiple thousands of a difference.

A little backstory about my setup: I have three 1080p monitors on my desk and I'd like to be able to run some games in 5760x1080. I know that the GTX 1080 is able to do that with some older games, but I want to make sure that the CPU in say the Stealth won't bottleneck performance. I don't have any plans for 1440p or 4k so I'm hoping that me sticking to 1080p will help.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Question about the Core performance with the Black Stealth vs Blade 14

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire