mercredi 10 août 2016

Ordered Lenovo E560-but they can't deliver. Options?

After getting good advice here, on July 29 I ordered a Lenovo E560, 256 ssd, 8 gigs ram, etc, at a good price (original thread was "Lenovoa E550-longevity?"

Was scheduled to ship Monday the 8th-but I got a message from sales rep asking if I was willing to switch to a hard drive. I said no. It now turns out that both the ssd and the lcd screen are indefintely unavalilable, and the old computer I was replacing stopped working. I'm limping along on my phone and a kindle fire.

My first step is to see if I can get the old computer working, but then I need to decide whether I'll wait for Lenovo to get around to the parts--and they can't give me a date--or to look at other brands.

Any suggestions for business laptops that are well built and comparable to the E560--or thoughts on waiting for Lenovo? Thanks.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Ordered Lenovo E560-but they can't deliver. Options?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire