mardi 16 août 2016

Ordered an EVOC P870DM3 from HIDevolution

Here are the specs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

EVOC P870DM3 - Intel Skylake i7-6700K @ 4.5GHz (Silicon Lottery) | G.SKILL Ripjaws 64GB DDR4 3000MHz. RAM | 2x GeForce GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5 (200W) | Sound Blaster 3D Audio | 2x Samsung 950 Pro 512GB SSD + 2x Samsung Spinpoint 5400 RPM 2TB HDD | Killer Killer Wireless-AC 1535 | 17.3" FHD (1920x1080) AUO 120Hz - 5ms LED Antiglare Matte Type Display B173HAN01.2 (AHVA) (G-SYNC) | Logitech G900 Gaming Mouse | 2x330W AC Power Adapters | Windows 10 Pro

Some of the components I already own from my previous Eurocom Sky X9 like the CPU, RAM, and SSDs/HDDs / WLAN card. I only ordered the new laptop with a dual 1080 GTX and the new 120hz GSYNC screen

Price: $3,329.00

What surprised me about Ted from HIDevolution is that I confirmed the order officially just a few minutes ago then asked when is the estimated shipping date and he said either tomorrow evening or end of the week! Man these guys are good! If I were to order it from somewhere else I'm sure I'd have to wait for more than 2-3 weeks before they even ship it out!

Excellent service from HIDevolution as always.

@Prema @Mr. Fox @Papusan @bloodhawk @Terrablade @ssj92 @TBoneSan @johnksss

==================================================================
17th-Aug-2016 = Order placed
17th-Aug-2016 = Payment completed via PayPal

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Ordered an EVOC P870DM3 from HIDevolution

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire