lundi 8 août 2016

Order delay at last minute: how to get action from Lenovo?

I ordered an E360 system with ssd from Lenovo over a week ago, and it was scheduled to ship today according to their portal. This morning I was asked if I was willing to swap out the ssd for a larger Hard Drive. because parts are not there. I said no. Sales rep says he can't do anything, spoke to customer service who said the same thing, have created a case and am scheduled for a upervisor callback. No one has given me estimated ship date and I am without a computer, as my old one died after order. My feeling is that SOMEONE is getting their computers, and I am just somehow low on totem poll. Seems if they had a parts shortage they should have known sooner than this. Any suggestions as to what to do next? As of midnight last night it was still shown as shipping today.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Order delay at last minute: how to get action from Lenovo?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire