Best solution is to buy a better CPU (or better computer) on day one that supports overclocking by design and skip the locked-down consumer products. Then you don't have to rely on a "lucky" glitch like this, or avoid firmware updates to keep the exploit going. I don't really understand why someone interested in overclocking would buy the wrong parts anyway... that just doesn't make sense to me.
Overclocking CPUs and GPUs is a fairly common practice now. If I cannot overclock both, I am no longer interested in owning them. Although, there are still a fair number of people that are fearful of it and live under the misconception that overclocking is an inherently bad practice. As long as you don't waste money on a BGA piece of junk, you can treat CPUs like any other disposable wear and tear items. We replace tires on our cars when they wear out. Same thing with CPUs. Nothing lasts forever... so, enjoy it for as long as it lasts, then get another one.
NOTICE!! X51R3 Owners Please Read!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire