Hi,
I'm an alienware 15 r1 owner, as I really like their laptop designs and keyboard they have, the cons compared to the new game laptops releasing are starting to get significant, with the main reason being G-Sync.
I see that asus has shown their new lineup with the GTX 10 series desktop gpus being released for laptops. However I wasn't able to find a laptop with a single GTX 1080 configuration. Perhaps I missed them? or is it simply not planned in their lineup?
I know of the GX800 which is WAAY overkill for me and also too big. But I see the GX752vs but that one only seems to have the GTX 1070 as an option.
Anyone happens to know anything about an asus laptop with a GTX1080?
So far the only once I found are an msi dominator, a clevo and origin pc.
No asus laptop with a single GTX 1080?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire