dimanche 7 août 2016

Need opinions . . go desktop? Just bought a 1080!! Regret?!?

So. .. . I need some wisdom fellow Clevo friends.

I saw a 1080 FE on ebay for 550 shipped. I couldn't help myself and bought it, total impulse buy, but I have not seen a 1080 for so cheap!

Sooo what is the best choice? Sell my clevo laptops (P150EM w/7970m ~ $400/P370EM w/970m ~$800) (maybe keep my old trusty P150HM - to stay in the clevo family!) and build my first desktop in over 5 years? Could I build a "budget" 1kish PC and it be good bang for buck for a while?

Or just sell it?

I dunno I just literally bought it 5 minutes ago and I have never bought such a expensive GPU before! :confused::confused:

Of course I will be overclocking it :D:D

Seeing what ideas people have. Will it last me a few years to make it worth it? A good budget ITX build?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Need opinions . . go desktop? Just bought a 1080!! Regret?!?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire