So the big question for me right now is this:
To buy a gaming notebook with a lower price, which would include a GTX 980m 8GB or to pay a little bit more or even the same price, but to have a new machine with a GTX 1060 6GB?
I could not find online any appropriate or legit info on how these to perform and what is the actual difference in between these two GPU's. I do love gaming, some Triple A titles, so there fore I would need some raw performance from the GPU, but not for benchmarking.
I could spend around $2000 on it, but if it would be coming from USA, the only shop I would be buying would be HIDevolution.
The biggest question is, is it worth paying more right now to get at least a 1060 GPU in a laptop rather than a 980m? (Could not find any decent offers for a laptop with 1070 -.- )
Maxwell or Pascal in a notebook?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire