mardi 16 août 2016

Keys get stuck while playing games

For reference, the keys don't physically get stuck, just that the key press is still registered after I've let go of they key. This also only happens while playing a video game.

So, I've tried looking this up with little luck (found solutions that would work if they applied), but here's what happens:

I'll be playing any video game (it's happened in Borderlands 2, TF2, and Blade and Soul so far) and any key I've pressed for more than a few seconds (such as the W key for forward) will register as pressed even after I've depressed the key. This was not happening on windows 7, but when I "upgraded" to windows 10, it started happening.

I found this solution for it http://ift.tt/2aXjDbE
the problem with that is, my laptop keyboard is shown as a ps/2 keyboard and therefor doesn't have the options listed in that post for the solution.

I did plug in an USB keyboard I had lying around, and it seemed to work fine for borderlands 2, but that's inconvenient for me (especially with having so few ports).

Hardware Specs: Clevo P650SA (Sager NP8650)
Windows 10 Pro version 1511 build 10586.164

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Keys get stuck while playing games

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire