samedi 13 août 2016

Headphone recommendation

Hello guys (and girls), currently looking for new headphones so I need your advice. I made a thread like this before and could dig through that for some recommendation but still wonder if there's anything new on the market.

So in my old thread, I was advised to buy the Takstar HI 2050 by octiceps. It has very good sound but one thing I don't like is it's quite heavy. Been using it for 7 months but my neck still hurts after 1 or 2 hours (maybe I need some neck workout :D). And it's not quite comfortable when wearing glasses. Although after I switched to another glass frame, it became more comfortable so not sure if it was because of my frame or the headphone.

Anyhow, please advise me for 2 headphones:

- Under $50: The lower, the better. It needs not excellent sound quality, just decently durable and comfortable. I'm more concerned with its durability and comfortableness. Just a decent one for the price, probably ~$30.

- Under $100: I use it for music, movies, and games. Under ~$70 would be great.

//I found 1 Takstar on Amazon and its price was $150, triple what it had been when I bought it :eek:. And no free shipping :confused:.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Headphone recommendation

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire