With the new 10xx desktop GPU's showing up in more laptops it got me wondering what screens get the most benefit with G-Sync .
I'm planning on either getting a 15" MSI, CLEVO or ASUS laptop (maybe looking at others)with GTX 1070 so my big question is I'm planning on targeting 1080p Ultra/Very high settings at 60FPS for most games but also wondering if I can get a smooth enough experience using a 4K screen that uses G-Sync.
Truthfully I don't now much about G-Sync only that it synchronizes display refresh rates to the GPU eliminating screen tearing and minimizing display stutter and input lag.
I realize targeting 60FPS at 4K will be very hard to do with most demanding games but will G-Sync still be effective at 4K? Will I get half that using G-Sync at 4K ( 30 FPS )?
Like I said earlier I have not had the opportunity of using G-Sync in any form yet so any input would be greatly appreciated.
I also see going up in size to 17" laptops that some screens are rated to 75Hz would that help?
Not really into huge bulky laptops but if it helps with gaming I see that MSI has a new GS73 VR that uses a 120Hz display but "only" uses a GTX 1060.
I say only but I'm still blown away we are finally blurring the line and there are really no more desktop vs mobile decisions to be made.
Thanks
G-SYNC at 60Hz on laptops 1080p vs 4K ?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire