vendredi 5 août 2016

endless junk mail

I have been using Yahoo mail since 2002 and I think I may not be able to throw away the address easily.

During the early time, I did not have the sense of protecting the email and left it everywhere, and even though I've stopped sharing my email address and refuse providing my email to any suspicious service for almost 10 years I am still receiving endless junk mail.

If I don't clean up my junk box for a day, I could get 50 or more junk mails. Although they all go to Junk section, sometimes some non-Junk mails from my clients or important people will go into the Junk section, which means I cannot just select all and delete without looking at the titles.

Yahoo does not look like blocking those senders completely, they will just move their mails into the junk box.

Which free mail service is the best in fighting Junk mail

Let's block ads! (Why?)



endless junk mail

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire