vendredi 12 août 2016

Dell XPS M1330 - Vertical lines

Hi guys!

I'm currently using a dell xps m1330 for some office work (i know it's a very old notebook but it's keyboard is the best) and today i got the vertical lines you can see in the attached picture.

Right now I'm not sure if this the infamous GPU issue in the m1330, or is a problem with the LCD screen, cause if i plug the notebook through VGA the image looks perfect and clear in an external monitor. Do you know if it's one or the other?

I remember i do the cooper mod five or six years ago (i have a nvidia card) and since that day never had an issue altough i remember that the mod was not a guarantee.

Thanks in advance!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Dell XPS M1330 - Vertical lines

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire