dimanche 21 août 2016

Choosing between ASUS ROG GL502VS or MSI GS43VR?

Title sums it up. I've done extensive research on both and know general pros and cons. But I don't really know how to make up my mind. The Asus is easily a more powerful and with a larger display. But the keyboard design is tacky and the build isn't the best. The bezels of the display also seem to be a little on the larger side The MSI on the other hand has a smaller screen but a nicer keyboard and a lighter build. It's also a weaker machine specs-wise and im a little bummed that there's no RGB keyboard like its older brother the gs63vr. Does anyone have any opinions as to which i should lean towards? In all honesty the computer that caught my eye was the Aorus X5 v6, but damn it's quite out of my budget.

TL;DR Reasons why I should pick one or the other? Anyone owning these machines willing to give me any insight on what they're like?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Choosing between ASUS ROG GL502VS or MSI GS43VR?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire