Hey everyone, I'm a college student looking to get a new laptop. Besides schoolwork, mainly I'll probably just use it for going on the internet, writing, listening to music, keeping photos, etc. - nothing too esoteric. I shouldn't spend too much money on it, so I'm looking for ones in the $600 or less range. I'm hoping for one that:
-Has Windows 10
-Has a 13.3'' or 14'' screen
-Has at least 128 GB of storage
-Has at least 7 hours of battery life
-Is light enough to carry around - ideally 4 lbs or less
I looked around a bit. Specifically I looked at Acer, Asus, and HP laptops, because I read they're some of the more ethical companies (and narrowing it down to a few companies makes this process a lot easier). Some ones I found that seem good are:
-Acer Aspire V 13: http://ift.tt/2aBEHRQ
-Acer Aspire S 13: http://ift.tt/2aADTJF
-Asus VivoBook E403SA: http://ift.tt/2aBEGxc
-HP Pavilion x360 13.3'':
http://ift.tt/2aACz9K (convertible version)
http://ift.tt/2aBDY36 (detachable version)
I can't tell which of these seems best, though. Does anyone have a recommendation out of those five? Or, does anyone suggest something different?
Cheap 13-14'' Windows laptop that meets some basic requirements
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire