Hi Guys,
I decided to wait for the 1080 and 1070 before pulling the trigger and it seems the time in now upon us.
I am looking for an incredible portable gaming laptop with the latest and greatest hardware. Support and Warranty is Crucial! Throttling and overheating is also an important consideration!
Essentially the thinnest and lightest power house money can buy, that does a decent job staying cool without sounding like a vacuum cleaner.
1) What is your budget?
UNLIMITED - WITHIN REASON
2) What size notebook would you prefer?
IDEALLY 15 to 16", but if a slim and and not too heavy 17 was leaps and bounds better I could go 17. The 17 would have to be thin and not too heavy.
I previously had an Alienware M17XR2 and it was too big and heavy... Never again. I then got the top of the line surface pro 4 but it doesn't cut it in gaming. Selling ithe surface on eBay.
3) Where will you buying this notebook? You can select the flag of your country as an indicator.
UK OR EU... I COULD GET FROM USA IF A BIG PRICE SAVINGS COULD BE HAD.
4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like:
b. Dislike:
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT IS A CRUCIAL CONSIDERSTION! I PREFER SOMETHING DISCRETE BUT THAT ISNT A MUST. I LIKED ALIENWARE BECAUSE OF THE WARRANTY/SUPPORT BUT THE 2015/2016 MODELS SEEM TOO BULKY.
5) Would you consider laptops that are refurbished/redistributed?
NO
6) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
GAMING
MOVIES
EXCEL
EMAIL
WORD
7) Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places, leaving it on your desk or both?
I WILL BE CONNECING IT AND GAMING ON A 4K TV. I WILL ALSO TAKE IT ON BUSINESS TRIPS. PORTABILITY IS NEEDED.
8) Will you be playing games on your notebook? If so, please state which games or types of games?
YES... THE LATEST AND GREATEST
BF1, FORZA AND ALL THE BIG UPCOMING TITLES
I ALSO WANT TOMBE ABLE TO PLAY VR ON MAX/HIGH SETTINGS.
9) How many hours of battery life do you need?
NOT A BIG DEAL... 2 HOURS
10) Would you prefer to see the notebooks you're considering before purchasing it or buying a notebook on-line without seeing it is OK?
ONLINE IS OK
11) What OS do you prefer? Windows (Windows 7 / 8), Mac OS, Linux, etc.
WINDOWS
Screen Specifics
12) From the choices below, what screen resolution(s) would you prefer? Keep in mind screen size in conjunction with resolution will play a large role in overall viewing comfort level. Everyone is different. Some like really small text, while others like their text big and easy to read. (Scroll down to see screen resolution information.)
IF THE GPU CAN CUT IT 4K GSYNC
13) Do you want a glossy/reflective screen or a matte/non-glossy screen? (Scroll down to see explanations.)
EITHER IS FINE... I WILL BE DIRECTLY INFRONT OF THE SCREEN
Build Quality and Design
14) Are the notebook's looks and stylishness important to you?
NO BUT THIN/LIGHT AND GOOD COOLING ARE IMPORTANT.
15) When are you buying this laptop?
AS SOON AS I CAN, BUT I CAN WAIT A FEW MONTHS IF SOMETHING IS IN THE PIPELINE
16) How long do you want this laptop to last?
3 YEARS MINIMUM
Notebook Components
17) How much hard drive space do you need? Do you want a SSD drive?
YES ONLY SSD... 1TB MIN
18) Do you need an optical drive? If yes, a DVD Burner, Blu-ray Reader or Blu-Ray Burner?
NO
==========
THANKS FOR THE HELP! Looking forward to the ultimate portable gaming laptop.
Best Portable Gaming Laptop - Unlimited Budget
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire