I am thinking of buying this ultrabook but I have some questions:
1) I currently have Asus S400CA which features Intel Core i5 3317U processor. How does UX305's newer but below-segment processor compare to this? From what I read I expect UX305 to be almost the same or "maybe" slightly faster performance-wise, is this true? Will this new buy feel like an upgrade, sidegrade or downgrade for me?
2) The sound concerns me. A lot of the reviews say average or below average things about the speakers, they mostly say it is not loud. My current S400CA does not have very loud sound either but it gets the job done. But my laptop before S400CA had really silent speakers and I was very unhappy with it, you simply needed a small and absolutely silent room to hear them. I am wondering how silent the speakers on UX305 are. Can you hear them easily on a big but relatively silent room? It does not have to fill the room but I at least want to be able to hear and understand the dialogs of a movie for example on a big and relatively silent room. I don't expect rich sound but I don't want to be tied to a headphone to use this ultrabook when I am outside.
3) Some reviews and users mention that the display driver crashes from time to time. Did you also experience this? Is this still the case? Are there any updates for this?
4) I will mostly do software development on this machine. I use Visual Studio and PyCharm a lot, do you think it can handle these programs? Did you try any of this programs? I tried Visual Studio on my tablet with Intel Atom bay trail processor and even the install took days to complete, so it was far from handling it. I wonder how is the situation for Core M.
5) Is the touchpad a precision touchpad? If you don't know what a precision touchpad is, it is a standard set by Microsoft for better touchpad experience:
So can you go to your "mouse and touchpad" settings and tell me if there is "Your PC has a precision touchpad" text?
Thank you very much...
Asus UX305 Owners Lounge
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire