dimanche 14 août 2016

Alienware M17xR4 with PNY based 680m from HP-Z1 design.

Thanks, @Raidriar, you were the one who convinced me to stop wasting time on my dead 7970m, glad I listened. Dell wouldn't talk to me at all since my warranty expired, only about 2 weeks ago I finally got the parts people to help me and both there parts and warranty replacements were out on 7970m and 680m, as I was going to return this one back to compeve.

Okay I have these I downloaded as a more than 5 post member, which one is recommended, especially since I don't know if the PNY is 2 or 4gb still, 680m - 80.04.5B.00.02_'OCedition'_revised_00.zip Dell 680m - 80.04.33.00.32__'OCedition'_revised_00 - OV 1000v.zip Dell 680m - 80.04.33.00.32__'OCedition'_revised_00 - OV 1025v.zip Dell 680m - 80.04.33.00.32__'OCedition'_revised_00 - OV 1050v.zip Dell 680m - 80.04.33.00.32__'OCedition'_revised_00.zip

2. Will have to look if I did grab that, I can't get anything else till Aug 18 2016.

3. Will report back if I have the drivers downloaded, I have so many files I have downloaded since the first problem in May 2016, it could take a lifetime just to sort.

4. When I run the DDU, should I also remove Intel HD Drivers as well or leave them (they are the originals from Dell, but are only marked version wise for Dx9 - per Intel naming scheme, I have 8.15, should use 8.17. - I assume update via device manager and not install), assume same install route, Intel, Nvidia.

I thought I was buying a Dell on Amazon, because the ad seemed to hint it was a Dell based on my reading and also seeing the price ($329 plus picked up from Square Trade (they do Office Depot and Staples extended policies) a 3 year policy for under $30)

It is actually finally starting to cool down enough for me to try to get sleep will get started on this in morning when cool.

Once again you have no idea how greatly appreciative and thankful for you help. If you saw my bookmarks for Alienware Laptop Issue, it would look more like those old phone books, as I had to literally try to figure out which site might be more valid than another.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Alienware M17xR4 with PNY based 680m from HP-Z1 design.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire