Appreciate the advice on BatteryInfoView. At your suggestion, I downloaded and ran it on the Book 9 Plus (K02US). The battery wear level is especially concerning since I've read it should be at 99% given it's brand new. The charge/discharge value was taken when I was trying to attach a screenshot to this post so it's a bit high. Where it sits with Chrome, Notepad++, and Windows Explorer running while idle is between 6k - 8k milliwatts. The screen brightness is about 40%. I turned off the Bluetooth yesterday evening and did notice an immediate improvement. I haven't not tried turning wireless off yet.
Battery Wear Level 94.5%
Charge/Discharge Rate -15,413 milliwatts
FYI, I contacted Amazon yesterday about this issue to see if they have any options for me. First thing they presented was a full refund option which I was quite surprised at given I believed there would have been some restocking / inventory fee involved. The second option was a $150 credit towards the purchase of a new battery or any service necessary. Option two would be so much more tempting if I could at least figure out how to extend the battery life without having to compromise too much on performance.
Again, the battery wear level is a bit of a concern to me. After the battery drops to critical levels I'll recharge and see if that number changes. How reliable is the value provided by BatteryInfoView? Not sure.
2015 ATIV Book 9 Plus NP940X3K
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire