So I'm really not sure what I want to do here. I have decided that I will be going desktop only now but I need to upgrade. Right now I have a 780 Ti SC ACX @ 1150MHz and it plays most games fine at 1080p but it's definitely getting a bit long in the tooth. I don't currently have a monitor, just a 1080p 60hz TV that I game on.
So here is what I'm wondering... Should I get a 1070 and a 50-55 inch 4K TV or should I get a 1080 and continue to use my TV while I save for a 4K TV, or should I just wait and see what happens with Vega and if it forces Nvidia's hand (lower prices, drop of a 1080 Ti, etc)?
I'm also still not sure if I want to keep gaming on the TV or actually get a monitor. The high end 4K monitors are pretty pricy while getting a 4K TV would benefit more than just my computer.
1070, 1080, or wait?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire