The generic User Guide for my Lenovo G510 says that it is supposed to have one Mini PCIe slot for wifi, plus one for SSD. This appears to be confirmed by hardware reporting tools (HWiNFO64), and I would like to add an SSD in the appropriate free slot.
Looking at the relevant area in the open machine, I see the half-height wifi card. If I remove this card, I see what appear to be three rows of connectors, but perhaps they are not. The top one, where the wifi card sits, has a "peg" that fits into the gap between the two sets of pins in the card. The two rows below the top one have, instead of the "peg", two small rectangles, and I cannot imagine what would possibly fit here.
If these two rows are not the mini PCIe slots I'm trying to locate, then where are they?
Please see the photo. Any advice would be appreciated.
Mini PCIe SSD
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire